We Are Hiring!
Hintha Business Centres, an award-winning provider of premium-serviced offices, coworking and event spaces, meeting rooms and related services, is looking for a Centre Manager to work in downtown Yangon.
- Ensure the overall success of sales and business operations;
- Act as host for the centre and a key contact point for enquiries and information;
- Maintain health, safety and other legal requirements to ensure safe operations;
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients, encouraging renewals and upgrades and usage of services;
- Actively network with business and other groups including chambers of commerce, embassies, NGOs, property agencies, consultancies, hotels and others;
- Work with Hintha team members to develop and host interesting events and community activities to attract footfall;
- Report on performance and ensure targets are met;
- Lead and supervise Hintha staff when required; and
- Handle any other tasks for the smooth running of the centre.
We welcome applications for internships from post-and undergraduate students as well as smart high-school graduates of any nationality. Internships can last for a few weeks or up to one year. We offer the opportunity to learn more about marketing, customer service and management along side our team. Activities include assisting with research, data collection, marketing analyses, reporting and planning.
Hintha Business Ltd is a Myanmar company wholly owned by Anthem Asia (www.anthemasia.com), private investment company that invests in and supports local businesses in Myanmar.
To apply: Please send a one page cover letter describing why your experience is relevant for this job, attach a copy of your resume and email to email@example.com